Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sketchbook Sketches
These are a couple pages I like from my sketchbook.  I like doing a lot of my sketches from life and i enjoy using a variety of mediums depending on what kind of mood I'm in.


small 3x3in.  spot illustration of a rhino in micron pen


another small 3x3in.  pen spot illustration


 this is a small portrait of my friend from school


this is a dramatized version of the previous portrait based on her personal interests
which are Disney vileness's


 a couple caricatures of people at a drawing workshop


 an old cowboy sketch in red colored pencil


 (left) old man character in colored pencil
(right) a couple caricatures of a couple teachers at UC Davis


 a full body sketch of the old cowboy in the same red colored pencil


pencil caricature of John Krazinski or "Jim" from The Office TV show


pencil caricature of "Kevin" from The Office TV Show


 Leslie Nielsen pencil sketch


 22 eyes in pen, some from live model, some from pictures


 in class model. i decided to switch it up a little and use pen instead of charcoal


 a couple hand drawings in pen


 a few more


 some digital hand sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment