Saturday, June 30, 2012

Finished Ink Drawings and Illustrations
Some of these are in micron pen, but a few of these are done using a quill pen, which totally changed how i draw in ink.  A few of these are personal pieces and a couple are from class.


This is a portrait of a friend of mine.  We had to ask a friend what a passion of theirs was 
and why it was that the enjoyed that most.  My friend is an incredible guitarist that feels free when he plays, like everything is pushed away.


 this is a editorial comic book page about the moments before war for a revolutionary war minuteman.
I really tried to focus on the fear that they must have felt going up against the largest armada 
assembled at the time. 


 This illustration is a little complicated.  We had to design a room for a quirky person 
based solely on one item, and that item had to be the focal point.  My item was a 
ships wheel.  So i decided to make my person a modern day pirate.


 I bought Jim Lee's book Icons recently and i decided to try my hand at some superhero drawing.
This is just a progress pic


 Here is the finished piece. I am still contemplating whether or not to watercolor paint it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment