Sunday, July 1, 2012

Caricatures: Oil and Watercolor
I just recently started trying my hand at caricatures, and I think they are a lot of fun.  I really enjoy looking at a person and taking the first thing I notice about them and exaggerating it.



Jean Reno as Leon the Professional before background


Chris Hemsworth as Thor in The Avengers
 Ben Stiller in Tropic Thunder before background
 Ben Stiller finished with background Ink & watercolor
Manny Pacquiao  Ink drawing
 Finished watercolor Pacquiao
 Ink drawing self portrait
 WIP oil Chevy Chase from Caddyshack
 Finished Chevy Chase
 Just starting out on David Bowie from The Labyrinth 

 Put some background in and finished the blond portion of the hair
 Finished, man that hair took forever

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the new layout, and the new work. Pretty amazing kid. Hope to see ya soon. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man! I hope i can get out to the city and chill soon too.

      Delete